Product :RIDGE CAP

  • This flashing connects the gap of the roof panel which is used as the gabled roof.
  • The ridge used outside the building is called the upper ridge (ridge cap), and the one used inside is called the lower ridge (under ridge).
  • The steel plate used is usually a color coil, and is manufactured in the same color as the inside / outside color of the roof panel.
  • Manufacturing Company: EBADA VINA

Product Description

Sectional Drawing